Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Drawing as Memory




For drawing as memory I thought of memories I have that stick out clearly in my mind, there is one memory that is dear to my heart however I chose that memory for a project in drawing 2 and design 2 so I wanted something different.

During my brainstorming I noticed the absurd amount of post-its on my desk. At the end of every semester I clean them off, the amount of notes I leave my self is insane, but I always have a hard time letting go of them. When I am done with them they are essentially useless however I remember each one clearly and they usually are related to a project that I finished and spent a lot of time on. 

The first two images are a documentation so that each post-it is clearly visible, the third image is all of he post-its dropped onto the scanner piled up and scattered around like they usually appear on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment