Monday, March 11, 2013

Walking With String


For drawing as navigation I wanted to mark my path for a day with yarn. 

I realized that was probably impossible so I chose instead to walk from my house to the bridge of lions. I used 3 skeins of yarn and was still unable to get to the bridge however I really enjoyed marking my path with yarn. 

I felt that by leaving a path there was something there for others to follow. And people did interact with this piece.




When I was finished marking my path I walked back along it and thought more about how I could do this project again to add more meaning. I want to do it again in different ways by perhaps using different string, finding things I can connect that have a deeper meaning of why I am connecting them or even putting things along the path that are meant to be interacted with.


No comments:

Post a Comment